80ml baby glass feeding bottle, wide neck anti-fall, screw thread and a leak-proof dust cover. Glass bottle are made from borosilicate glass, which is both heat and thermal shock resistant. The glass does not react with the content of the bottle, and no substances can get into the food. This means that after the bottle has been cleaned, the milk will not taste or smell of previous content.
- Made with temperature-resistant borosilicate glass, silica gel nipple and PP
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Double vents allow your baby to drink without gasping for air or drinking bubbles
- The spiral structual of nipple can form a single spiral chanel
- Nipple mimics the feel and flex of a mother’s breast
- Dustproof cap protects from airborne nasties
- Clearly marked measurements to ensure accurate feeding
- Safe in freezers and boiling water
- Slow flow
Cleaning and care:
Clean after each use, we recommend washing gently in warm water and sterilising as normal by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. We recommend replacing your bottle teats every two months, or earlier if you spot any signs of weakness or damage.
Check product condition regularly. Make sure to check for damage every time you use your bottle, especially if your baby has teeth. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product. Hard scourers may scratch the surface. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is always required when using a glass baby bottle. This bottle is glass and designed for nursing, not to be given to baby/child unsupervised!
PRODUCT COLOR MAY SLIGHTLY VARY DUE TO PHOTOGRAPHIC LIGHTING!